Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Bitchy and Bloated

I am so hungry. I ate breakfast and had my morning snack but I am still hungry. Don't you hate that? Sometimes I feel like a bottomless pit, that I could eat and eat and eat and not get full. I wonder what triggers this? Maybe its the fact that my unwelcome visitor can't get the hint to leave. All I know is that I am really frustrated right now. I just started my MBA program which has brought stress back into my life and I am unmotivated when it comes to wanting to workout (poor me, right?) Sorry, sometimes its just nice to vent my frustrations because I know at least one person out there understands what I am going through.

Yesterday was an ok day. It was my friend Sarah's birthday so we had ice cream cake from DQ. It was delicious, but I have a feeling that the scale isn't going to tip in my favor this week. Oh well what do you do? You accept it, pick yourself up, dust off and hit it hard the next week I worked my late night at work and was ridiculously hungry after work so while reading my assignment for class I pretty much ate my weight in goldfish crackers...ok so maybe not but I did eat a lot of them. Like I said yesterday, it is all about choices. I could have chosen not to eat the cake and I could have chosen a better snack while studying but to tell you the truth, I didn't want anything else. Now I could have measured out a serving instead of bringing the box into my room but again I chose not to. I will have to deal with the consequences but I am ready to accept them. I hope you all have a fantastic magical, marvelous, joyful, wonderful day. You are beautiful!

Love
Sheena

1 comment:

  1. When I have "The Visitor" I sometimes dig between the couch cushions, looking for stray pretzels or peanuts that may be hiding. That's how desperate I am to eat!

    Do you like yogurt? Stonyfield Farms Organic Fat Free French Vanilla yogurt is delicious; what I imagine gelato would be like.

    I also love Lite Laughing Cow cheese with reduced fat wheat thins. ;-)

    ReplyDelete