Monday, January 4, 2010

Brrrrrrr

Good morning!

Man, is it cold outside or what? I am usually very good about getting up to workout before work, but lately I have been so unmotivated! :( I think its the weather. Anyway, I am excited for 2010 and all of the wonders it will bring.

Holiday eating is always difficult. On New Year's Eve some friends and I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. OMG it was freakin delicious. I had the grilled chicken avocado sandwich and a side salad-yummy. My friend Steph and I shared a piece of Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake- oh yeah it was as delicious as it sounds. Saturday night I ate at Ci Ci's pizza buffet in Plymouth MN, not as good as it sounds. The point is, I really need to get back on the band wagon. Today is another day! Always remember, life is a journey, not a destination.

p.s. Sorry if my first couple posts are a little dry, I am a first-time blogger! Thanks for the read!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-do! (I had a typo!) Haha

    Welcome to blogland Sheena! I LOOOVE your blog! It's so pretty! Good job my friend!

    Here's to 2010 and us winning our battles!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog - i have enjoyed your posts and wish you the best of luck. i'm trying to maintain a weight loss and lose a couple extra pounds and it's helpful for me to read others' experiences!

    anyway i was at cheesecake factory w/ my mom and was SHOCKED, just absolutely SHOCKED, that most of their cheesecakes are around 800-1000 calories in a SINGLE SLICE. isn't that just horrifying? and some of them have 1200 or even 1300. CRAZY. and even the lo-carb splenda one is still 600!

    ReplyDelete