Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 2 of Jillian

Hello Everyone!

Today was my weigh-in. Last week I was 236.4 and this morning I was.....232.2!!! A loss of: 4.2 lbs! Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo! :) I am happy as a clam! Jillian kicked my butt again this morning and my legs feel like they are on FIRE!

Thank you to those who posted vegetable ideas. They all sound ridiculously yummy and I can't wait to try them out.

I am a little nervous about this weekend. I have a doctors appointment down in Rochester so I decided to spend the weekend with my family. As I have said before, I do not have the best track record of eating at home. My dad and 3 brothers don't necessarily have to watch their "girlish" figures, so my mom always buys food that they like, which is usually junk...lol. Anyway, I am confident that I will do just fine, but just root for me this weekend, ok? Thanks! I am very excited to go home though because I get to spend time with my nephew!! He will be 14 months old on February 3 and he is sooooooo adorable! Here is a picture of him when he was about 11 months old.



Man, I LOVE him! :) Anyway, time for me to hit the road for the weekend. Two things I want you to always remind yourselves:

1. You are beautiful
2. You are worth it.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Damn you and your 4.2 pounds! Said with all the love in my heart, of course. =) :-*

    I was UP half a pound. But I think that is just the scale being mean, because I have been eating well, exercising every single day (today was Day 2 of The Shred!) and drinking green smoothies.

    Ah well, better luck next week (for me) and GOOD LUCK this weekend for you!!! =)

    PS I hope my dry sense of humor came through and you aren't offended that I damned your weight loss. :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend! You are going with a positive attitude & that will help out so much. Congrats on the fab. weight loss to. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! I'm sure you will do just fine at home, just think of how you got your loss. Have fun with your nephew!

    ReplyDelete