Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 2 of Jillian

Hello Everyone!

Wow am I sore. Jillian Michaels is a real ball buster...lol. I love it though. I feel really good and I can already sense that my body is changing. The worst part of the video is when we do static lunges with bicep curls. My legs are by far the least "in-shape" body part and these absolutely kill me. Oh, and who thought jumping jacks would be so damn difficult? lol. I am really excited for my weigh-in tomorrow! I hope I have lost SOMETHING. Even if I didn't, the important thing is that I am not giving up. Look at this woman, she is intense! Like I have said before, I wish I could have her kick my a$$ around the gym like she does with those Biggest Loser Contestants. I would be in top shape in no time!



I tried something different for lunch today. I LOVE pizza and I found these 200 calorie 1 serving pepperoni pizzas by DiGiorno....delicious! If you love pizza as much as I do but you don't want all of the fat and calories try these!



Eating has been going well lately. I went to the grocery store on monday and spent $120!!! I bought a fresh pineapple that isn't quite ripe yet, but I am so excited to cut it up and eat it. Does anyone have any vegetable suggestions? I really need to incorporate more veggies into my diet but I am not a fan of broccoli or carrots or celery. I need different ways to fix them. Any ideas are welcome. Well everyone I need to get back to work! Thanks for reading!

Inspirational quote for the day: "When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge" --
Tuli Kupferberg

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I never realized how much I hate jumping jacks either until I started the Shred! As far as veggies go, I love to buy sugar snap peas and just snack on those. They are crisp and a little sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah- the things that killed me were the side lunges with the arm raises, OUCH! Oh and an amazing way to cool broccoli and cauliflower is to drizzle a TINY bit of Extra virgin olive oil on them and put them on a baking sheet and bake them at 375 for about 15 minutes. MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hurt my left calf doing that video and I have no clue why. I have been putting mushrooms and rep pepper in everything to get mu veggies in. What if you made a fresh salsa??

    ReplyDelete