Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bitchy and Bloated

Hey everyone!

I got a very unwelcome visitor yesterday (yeah on my birthday!) so I am a bit crabby today. The first two days are ALWAYS the worst. I feel like crap and I want to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. My chocolate craving is always at its peak. It just sucks all around. I do apologize for my attitude today and I thank you for bearing with me. Despite my birthday yesterday I had a good day of eating. I managed to get my fruits and vegetables in and I kept my calorie intake to around 2500. We went out for lunch and I enjoyed a yummy cheeseburger and fries and to my surprise I could only eat half of the burger! Guess who has leftovers for lunch?? Yep that's me ;)

If you sit back and think about it, the concept of weight loss is simple: less calories in + more calories out= pounds lost. Why is it SO HARD to get the right answer out of this simple equation? It may be hereditary, it may be environmentally induced but ultimately we become overweight because of the choices we make. So what are we going to do about it? Are we going to sit around feeling sorry for ourselves? No! We are going to get out there and be make better choices and work our asses off to be and look the best we can! The road is going to be tough. There will be tears shed and you may even want to quit, but we will keep going. We will power through the pain. Victory will be ours!

Whew, that was a bit intense. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Please know that although I don't know you personally, you have a special place in my heart. I am here for you if you ever need inspiration or a listening ear. Have a wonderful day and keep telling yourself that you are beautiful. You deserve this!

Sheena

5 comments:

  1. In addition to being soul sisters because we weigh in on Fridays and have very similar blog names, we're ALSO aunt flo twins. Don't you just HATE flo? I do. ;-P

    I'm not giving up-- we will do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Man we really are soul sisters! I hate flo. Her visit is always unwelcome. We will get through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love you my bitchy bloated friend! ;) Haha

    You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya with the unwelcome visitor requiring chocolate. It's like I could not get enough if I bathed in it. UGH - pass please ;o)

    You can do this lady!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up to my visitor on the first day of the New Year which through off all my today is the day plan. Think someone was trying to tell me something..lol

    Glad you have leftovers!

    ReplyDelete