Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Bliss!

Good morning readers!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I know I did! Today is my 25th birthday. When I was younger I always wondered if I would make it to 25 because it seemed like so far away; well here I am, lol. I am having a wonderful day so far. My best friend who just happens to be www.lindsayanotherpriorfatgirl.blogspot.com gave me a beautiful blue shirt from Maurices and the Hungry Girl Cookbook! Is she great or what? I am so excited to start using it, then I can pass on all of my delicious findings to you!



So, on Friday I mentioned that I would be going out to eat Saturday and that I was nervous about it. Well, we ended up going to "El Tequila" in Northfield and I had chips and salsa....and guacamole....and a chicken enchilada. I know I could have made better choices, but I didn't and that is something I have to live with/work on. Today I will be going out to eat again for my birthday, but I know I am having a cheeseburger and french fries! I haven't had a burger and fries for so long and I have been totally craving it. What better day to satisfy a major craving then on your birthday...right? LOL! Ok, I am totally making excuses but seriously, I'm excited!

I am so annoyed because I ordered "Jillian Michael's 30 day shred" more than a week ago and it still hasn't come! I decided that when it arrives I will take a 30 day break from my usual workout regimen to see if it actually works. She makes some big promises...namely that if you stick to the program for 30 days (while watching your caloric intake, of course) you could lose up to 20 lbs. Now, that is a lot of weight in a very short amount of time, so I am hoping to lose roughly 10 lbs. Don't worry, I plan on sharing the progress with all of you, and at the end I will let you know whether or not I recommend it. :) I suppose I have chatted enough for one day, I hope you all have an amazing day. Remember you are worth it.

Inspirational quote: "Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out alive anyway." --Anonymous :)

Much love my darlings!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear BESTIE! Happy birthday to YOU! Love you!

    I hope your day is as amazing as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy birthday!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!Hope you have a wonderful day.
    When you do get the video she will give you a run for your money but it feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your posts on the Jillian book.

    P.S. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday to you! Enjoy your burger and fries; that sounds like heaven right about now! I've been hearing SO much about Jillian's shred. I picked it up at Target, looked at the back of it, and put it back immediately. It looks so hard! I can't wait to hear about it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the 30 day shred! It's my go to DVD if I don't wanna go to the gym cause I am always soaked in sweat by the end & I LOVE the Hungry Girl cookbook. Its awesome cause the hubby has no idea how much healthier he is getting so many of our fav's.

    ReplyDelete