Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 1 of Jillian

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I had monday off to celebrate the wonderful accomplishments of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Did I celebrate? Of course, by doing homework all day. I don't really have an excuse for yesterday so I won't try to make one up :) Anyway, HERE I AM!

I finally got "Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred" in the mail after a huge misunderstanding with the post office. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and rocked it. It was ridiculous. I did level one and I was out of breath and sore. She kicked my ass, which is great because it is exactly what I need. I am really excited to see where this goes :)

This morning I ate the most delicious breakfast cookie. Here's the recipe:

1/3 cup Quaker Oats (not instant)
1 T Natural Peanut Butter
1/8 Cup of low-fat chocolate milk
1 T milk chocolate chips

Mix oats and PB together until you get a crumbly mixture. Add milk and chocolate chips and stir until well blended. Mash the mixture onto an appetizer size plate and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy (with a spoon)! You can substitute the chocolate chips for another mix-in or just add others! It is yummy deliciousness :)

No matter what you are doing today make sure you take time to look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful. No one can truly love you unless you love yourself first!

xoxo
Sheena

5 comments:

  1. I am on day 3 and I am sore :)

    I love the recipe for the breakfast cookie :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the 30 Day Shred and sometimes I swear that's the longest 20 min of my life. The recipe looks good except that I am not a fan of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. That cookie sounds delicious. I'm jumping on the Jillian bandwagon and buying the Shred tonight. I hope I can even get through Level 1, Day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I LOOOOVE me some 30 day shred. It's a love hate, but it works some major areas! Stick with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started the 30 day shred today, too! So fun......NOT!

    ReplyDelete