Friday, February 5, 2010

Seriously? Seriously.

Good morning!

I think I injured my back...again. In June I threw it out so hard that I couldn't walk for days without excruciating pain. I did some physical therapy and thought I was good to go but apparently not. It is starting to hurt again. I am trying really really hard to keep it loose by doing some yoga stretches but I feel it getting tighter and tighter. I'll keep you updated on how this goes.

Yesterday was interesting...I ate kind of heavy. My friend Sarah brought this AMAZING dip into work with these yummy YUMMY cheese wheat thins, it was bad news bears. Later on, another co-worker came over to my cube area and offered my friend Kelly and I the rest of his french fries...yep ate those too. AND THEN we had an awards ceremony at work and there was a cookie bake-off!...yep tried a few of those. Woops! No one said this was going to be easy, right? lol. Anyway, needless to say, I was up on the scale today. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Do something fun and for yourself, it will make you feel amazing ;) Be bold my beauties!

xoxo
Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment