Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it snow...NOT!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are having a fabulous week. Things are alright here, I am just really tired. There is so much snow that it makes me want to hibernate. How sweet would it be to hibernate like a bear? I mean, you spend the entire winter SLEEPING! I think I might miss Christmas and New Years...and hot chocolate...and sledding...ok maybe it isn't such a good idea. My point is, I am sick of the snow and cold. I just want spring and summer already!

Things have been going well lately. I have been tracking what I've eaten and I have been doing the 30 day Shred. I LOVE IT! It is so so hard but man, I can SEE my body changing. My clothes fit better, my arms are more defined, yeah it is great. I'll admit, sometimes I want to reach through the tv and rip her hair out, but it is worth it.

Have a great day everyone, this is all I've got for now.
xoxo my beauties!

Sheena

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the snow. Makes working out harder for me sense I know I have clothes to hide me to keep me warm. I am glad you are liking the 30 Day Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, I am happy in sunny Florida but I remember the long, long northern New York winters. Glad things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete