Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Hump Day!

Hello!

Who's excited for the weekend? Well I am! I am really excited because Friday night I am hanging out with my friend Sarah and her hubby. We are going to watch the opening ceremonies! I am so excited because Justin Morneau is carrying the torch! I love him, but not as much as I love Joe Mauer. He is gorgeous, he has these beautiful blue eyes and a smile that sends shivers down your spine. And i'm done, lol. I was thinking earlier about what to talk about today and I just thought I would ramble on about some random stuff today. I know you are probably thinking "Sheena you ramble on about some random stuff everyday" but oh well!

I finally made it to the grocery store last night! I bought some yummy delicious food that I can't wait to eat. I hate running out of stuff at my apartment because then I go out to eat a lot more, and that is expensive! I was totally flabbergasted last night though because I bought 2 lbs of Turkey Burger at $6.99/lb!!! That is ridiculous. How are we going to tackle America's obesity epidemic when healthy alternatives are SO MUCH MORE expensive than "regular" food. It is no wonder that there is a link between obesity in the lower class. People have no choice but to buy crappy chemically enhanced food because it is all they can afford, especially when they have kids to feed!

I started my MBA program and it is intense. The classes are only 6 weeks long so it is information overload. I was up late last night completing an assignment, so I didn't get up to workout this morning. I'm not worried about it, though. It was a nice break. I am sure I will be back at it tomorrow :) Well beauties, I hope you all have fantastic days today. Remember that this is a journey and although it may be difficult at times, it will be worth it in the end. You are beautiful inside and out. Have a great day!

xoxo
Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment