Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

Do you ever have days when all you crave is chocolate? Man, I am having one of those days, lol. There is this woman who sits by me at work and she ALWAYS has a basket full of candy in her cube! Today she has dove chocolates with caramel in the middle. Yeah, I know. I have to will myself to stay away from the ooey gooey goodness, but I have done pretty well, so far I've only had one :) I am also craving a grande no whip mocha frappuccino from Starbucks. Then again, when am I not craving one of those? If the weren't $4.40 a piece I would have one EVERYDAY! They are only 260 calories (with no whipped cream).

Has anyone ever seen the movie "My Life" with Michael Keaton? I watched it last night and seriously cried myself to sleep. Remember that "long, cleansing cry" I talked about yesterday? Well I got it! That movie is so sad, and it really helps you to realize how precious each minute of life is. I definitely recommend seeing it if you haven't already.

I got up and worked out with Jillian this morning and I think I am going to try level 2 tomorrow! I am a bit nervous, but I know i'll pull through. I am addicted to the feeling you get after you work out. Seriously though, I cannot wait to be outside again. I have a serious case of cabin fever. I think I am going to move to Florida. Sure, there is always the chance of a hurricane and historians are projecting that the sea is going to rise and wipe out coastlines all over the world...but at least I wouldn't have to worry about the damn freezing cold weather!

I hope you have a wonderful day, look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are. I do it everyday.

xoxo
Sheena

2 comments:

  1. I have those days all the time! Usually I grab a chocolate vitatop and that works...other times it just makes me want to eat more chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Level 2 isn't TONS harder than Level 1. It's harder, for sure, but you can do it. You just might need to take a tiny break or do the modified version of everything.

    I've totally stopped working out... my life is a bit frantic/hectic right now. But I plan to start the Shred over (once I get back from AZ) and do it every single day.

    ReplyDelete