Thursday, February 4, 2010

Level 2 rocks!

Hey Everyone!

So I volunteered at the children's hospital last night~ always a treat! It was dog show night again, where some of the pet therapy dogs come and do tricks! I am not sure who has more fun, the kids or myself :) I ate a roast beef sandwich from Arbys last night...and it was delicious. I did NOT, I repeat, did NOT order french fries though! I am so proud of myself. I did, however have a small (10 oz) Ja'Mocha shake. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it was delicious!

I woke up so SORE this morning. Level 2 really kicked my butt yesterday. I did it again this morning though, and felt great afterward! I have to do the modified version of a few of the moves because you are practically in plank position the entire time! I have seriously seen some major changes in my body lately, and I love it. Things are actually starting to take form! You know what I absolutely hate though? Back fat! I wish fat wasn't allowed to deposit in that region. I mean, of course all body fat is unattractive, but back fat is the worst. Anyone else share my feelings? lol.

Well, I should get back to work. Have a wonderful day my beauties!

xoxo
Sheena

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the fat. Drives me nuts. Good job on not ordering fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to avoid the fries, I love curly fries! Good job on level 2, I'm just getting into level 1 myself.

    ReplyDelete